We think our Iowa clients are a BIG DEAL.
That’s why we’ve hand-picked Transportation Engineer Josh Palik to lead our Iowa Operations. His Midwestern work ethic and 15 years helping municipalities, counties and states bring their infrastructure to life make him the perfect fit. Read on for a glimpse into Josh’s personal approach to delivering projects and service to Iowa clients.
Josh thinks it’s A BIG DEAL to …
- Build on a solid foundation.
- For the past 10 years, Josh has been immersed and mentored in FHU’s culture of serving our clients, communities and each other while doing work we love. That work spans nearly four decades and involves some of the most challenging, complex transportation projects in the region. Josh will be your direct link to FHU’s experience, best practices and industry leading engineers, scientists, and planners.
- Do what you say you will do.
- Josh grew up in a small town where business was built on relationships, honest conversations, doing what is right and the integrity of your word.
- Provide service that surpasses expectations.
- Nothing speaks louder than actions. By getting to know his client’s vision for their project and community, Josh goes beyond the technical and takes extra steps in project delivery. That extra builds trust and keeps clients coming back for their next project.
- Embrace every task as if it’s the most important task.
- If it is important to you, it is important to FHU. A clear understanding of the tasks at hand and attention to details, lead to successful outcomes. Josh is passionate about meeting our clients’ project goals, budgets and schedules.
- Do good work in the place you call home.
- Josh and his wife are moving to central Iowa to be close to their family and all the good things the state has to offer. He is excited to build connections and enhance the communities where they live.