Douglas County, Colorado
- Two-mile extension of RidgeGate Parkway in Lone Tree from I-25 to Mainstreet in Parker
- Project included bridges over Happy Canyon and Badger Gulch, retaining walls, and a pedestrian box culvert
- The Happy Canyon Bridge spans 138 feet over the channel; Badger Gulch is a 3-span bridge, utilizing U48 girders to span 210 feet
- Retaining walls' design minimized impacts to the channel and allow for future aesthetic impact via landscape areas behind the wall.
- The bridges and retaining walls were designed in four months