Colorado Department of Transportation
- ACEC-Colorado Engineering Excellence Award Recipient
- Colorado's first offset single point urban interchange
- To meet the special span and curvature design of the ramp bridges, this was also the first design in Colorado to use a new high strength steel to minimize bridge depth and beam size.
- All ramps meet at a common signalized intersection on the east side of I-225 and southbound I-225 off- and on-ramps "fly" over I-225 via two 3-span reverse curve steel plate girder bridge structures
- This concept provided acceptable spacing between intersections and minimized impact to the adjacent retail development and other commercial properties adjacent to the I-225 corridor.